Lytro wants other companies to use its light field photo technology to improve their devices, and not just photography wares. In order to do that, the company outed the Lytro Development Kit (LDK) as part of its Platform initiative. At first, you......
More Articles ...
- Onyx communicator lets you live out your 'Star Trek' dreams for $99
- Swype for iOS 8 understands 16 new languages and suggests emoji
- Film company does the inevitable: shoots porn using a drone
- Performances from Shakespeare's Globe Theatre are available online
- Watch a drone take off from a flying aircraft carrier