D-Link ANZ continues the push into the enterprise space, with the launch of the new DWM-315, a 4G LTE M2M VPN router designed for remote Machine-to-Machine (M2M) deployments that can be utilised across multiple IoT scenarios.
The DWM-315 4G LTE M2M Router's integrated VPN Client and Server supports almost any VPN policy. It supports IPSec, PPTP, L2TPv2 and GRE protocols in Server mode, while handling passthrough traffic as well. The hardware engine takes things further and supports and manages multiple advanced VPN options including key management, negotiation modes, multiple encryption and authentication options including VPN authentication using an internal user database.
It features a dedicated Gigabit Ethernet port and Dual-SIM 4G LTE mobile broadband connectivity for maximum redundancy and flexibility, as well as powerful VPN tools and advanced remote management for both individual or large-scale deployments.
Further it boasts an industrial-grade casing enabling it to provide reliable high-speed connectivity in extreme conditions. Its corrosion-resistant zinc-plated steel case and wide operating temperature and humidity tolerance mean that the DWM-315 is ready for the most demanding M2M applications in virtually any environment, while its flexible power input allows the Router to utilise any convenient power source.
DWM-315 key features
- Dual SIM design
- Cat. 6 LTE with up to 300 Mbps
- Telstra 4GX and Optus 4G Plus support (Band 28)
- LTE Bands: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B20, B28, B32, B38, B40, B41
- Ethernet WAN port with failover support
- GPS support with external antenna connector
- Robust industrial grade enclosure
- Wide operating temperature range
- Advanced VPN support: Client and Server
- IPsec, PPTP, L2TPv2, GRE support
- Bridge mode support
- SMS management, TR-069, SNMP support
- DIN Rail mounting kit included
The DWM-315 is available now from www.dlink.com.au (RRP AUD$999.95) and from all authorised D-Link Resellers and Partners.