Well on the first day of Photokina 2010 we've had no less than 6 new cameras announced, 6 Lenses, 2 Flashes, and 1 Software package, here's the low down on what has been announced and some brief specs:
- Adobe - Announced Photoshop Elements 9
- Ricoh - A12 28mm f/2.5 GXR Module
- Panasonic - Announced their new Lumix DMC-GH2 Camera - Micro Four Thirds, 18 Mpixel Sensor.
- Panasonic - 3 New Lumix Lenses: 14mm f/2.5, 100-300mm f/4-5.6 OIS, 12.5mm 3D Lens (yep, you read correctly... 3D lens!)
- Sigma - New Flagship SD1 Professional DSLR - 46 Mpixel, 1.5x Crop.
- Sigma - 2x New Flashes: EF-610 DG Super Flash & EF-610 DG ST - Suprisingly Similar @ GN:61
- Sigma - New Stabilised Telezoom - 120-300mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Lens
- Sigma - New Macro Tele with Stabilisation - APO Macro150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Lens
- Leica - Announces 2 New Exotics - D-Lux 5 Premium Compact & V-Lux 2 Superzoom
- Leica - New Special Edition M9 Titanium Announced
But wait! Photokina isn't over yet! we'll keep you up to date with any more announcements over the new few days.