SYDNEY, 2 December 2020 – Aspera Mobile has launched the latest in its range of full featured and cost effective mobiles - the feature-packed, 5.99” large screen AS6 smartphone which features face recognition, a fingerprint sensor, dual-SIM and 4G for just $149 and the F42, 4G flip phone with pre-loaded social media apps and easy to use large buttons at only $99.
The small Wi-Fi cameras surveillance camera market is a crowded space, and everyone is looking for an edge on the competition. Today D-Link A/NZ launches their new DCS-8302LH Full HD Outdoor Wi-Fi Camera. It features AI edge-based person detection to identify human motion, reducing false alarms so that users receive more relevant detection notifications.
A little under a month ago, Fitbit announced the launch of their three latest devices - the Fitbit Sense, Fitbit Versa 3 and Fitbit Inspire 2. These are now available in Australia.
The label maker market has historically been dominated by one name, but that does not mean there are no options in the market or indeed possibly better options. The Brother P-Touch Cube Pro is the latest mobile label printer to join Brother's 36mm range. It is designed to cater to commercial and professional spaces that require highly durable and customisable quality labels, anywhere, anytime, using smart phone or desktop devices.
More Articles ...
- DJI RoboMaster EP Core Education Robot - Rolling in and sparking inspiration
- Astro A20 Second Generation - the award winning A20 gets an update
- Fitbit launches the new Sense, fresh updates for Versa and Inspire to help manage your stress levels
- Logitech G Launches New Lineup of Vibrant Gaming Gear
- EPOS Audio ANZ Launch - Designed for productivity, anywhere