Right in the midst of COVID-19 social distancing and work from home, Logitech launches probably one of the most sought after genre of tech right now. The Logitech StreamCam is designed with streamers and content creators in mind. StreamCam features 1080p/60 fps video, USB-C connectivity, and flexible mounting options.
In conjunction with Logitech Capture, additional features on the StreamCam are unlocked such as automate exposure, framing and stabilisation. The StreamCam / Capture combination offers:
- Facial recognition smart focus and exposure to help you look great in every video
- AI-enabled smart framing so you always remain in view
- Image stabilisation to deliver smooth video
- Full HD vertical video, perfect for viewing Instagram and Facebook stories on your mobile device
- Stereo and dual-mono audio setting for recording based on your preference
“StreamCam is designed for today’s creators, making it easier than ever for people to share their passion with the world," said Delphine Donne-Crock, general manager of Creativity and Productivity at Logitech. “Video has become a primary way for people to express themselves, and we’re designing products that help people create amazing content.”
The Logitech StreamCam is available in either white or graphite finish, and is available now with an RRP of $229.95. Stay tuned as we will be reviewing this soon.