“Peace of mind should come without compromise which is why we continue to innovate the industry-leading products within the Arlo ecosystem. The Ultra 2 offers enhancements that improve upon its already best-in-class predecessor, providing added flexibility that enables home and business owners to choose the camera that best suits their needs,” said Brad Little, Vice President & Managing Director APAC. “Ultra 2 expands placement options with enhanced range and connectivity together with an award-winning, wire-free design, a long-lasting rechargeable battery and of course, customised Arlo Smart notifications via the Arlo app, enabling users to confidently take control of their security.”
The Ultra 2 delivers an enhanced user experience with improved range, building on advanced features such as 4K video with HDR, an ultra-wide, 180-degree field of view, and more. Starting at a RRP of AUD $1049 for a two-camera kit, AUD $1449 for a three-camera kit and AUD $449 for an Ultra 2 add on camera, the Ultra 2 range is rolling out at leading electrical retailers nationally in January 2021.
The Ultra 2 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera System boast advanced, category-leading features that deliver ultimate peace of mind for home and business owners. Arlo’s AI subscription-based service, Arlo smart, compliments the hardware to deliver total protection. Users receive a complimentary three-month Arlo Smart trial included with their purchase. Arlo Smart provides extended 30-day rolling cloud storage of 4K HD video recordings, for added peace of mind. Smarter, customisable notifications enable Arlo Smart users to detect people, vehicles, animals or packages. Controlled entirely through the Arlo app, users can easily view live streams and recordings, adjust their camera settings or access cloud recordings.
Features of the Ultra 2 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera System include:
- 4K Video with HDR: Zoom in to see sharp details with 4K and HDR advanced image quality technologies
- Auto Zoom and Tracking: Auto-focus on moving objects with clarity and detail
- 180-Degree Viewing Angle: See more with a wider angle lens that has auto image correction to reduce the fish-eye effect
- Premium Two-Way Audio: Listen and speak to visitors with crystal-clear, two-way audio that reduces wind and noise
- Integrated Spotlight: Light up the night and ward off unwelcome guests
- Built-In Smart Siren: Automatically triggered by motion or audio, or manually triggered via the Arlo App for added protection
- Colour Night Vision: See what’s lurking with colour night vision allowing you to see video in colour rather than traditional black and white
- Enhanced Range: Improved range and connectivity offer maximum flexibility, expanding placement options beyond traditional cameras that require an outlet
- Weather-Resistant Design: Built to withstand heat, cold, rain or sun for seamless installation anywhere
- Rechargeable Battery: Wire-free design boasts up to six months of battery life on one charge (Based on usage of 4000 seconds per month, 30 seconds per stream, and day/night event splits 2:1.
- Will vary with device settings, use, activity captured and environmental factors)
- Advanced SmartHub: Connect with other smart home devices for simplified management
- Platform Compatibility: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Homekit, and IFTTT for easy interaction, automation and control.
For more information on the full range of Arlo smart home security products and services, visit www.arlo.com.