Aten today launches their latest product for content creation, the UC9040 StreamLIVE PRO All-in-one Multi-channel AV Mixer. The UC9040 is an even more advanced version of its award-winning predecessor, the UC9020 StreamLIVE HD. This solution allows for an all-in-one streaming workflow, integrating 1080p video capture, video recorder, video switch, streaming encoder, video convertor, video splitter and audio mixer, into one portable device.
The UC9040 is an innovative 4-port HDMI AV Mixer, packed with direct streaming, direct recording, and scene-based switching capability. It is optimised for the easiest operation, with the ATEN OnAir app allowing an iPad to completely replace a computer and monitor, becoming your personal video editing suite. Reducing the complexity of your livestreaming setup’s equipment and cabling, you can control, preview monitor, real-time edit, and arrange multi-elements into program mixing with one device. Simply use drag and drop to combine, copy and scale videos; whilst adding images, backgrounds and text overlays with professional effects in seconds. The best part? This can all be done in real time, even during filming.
With an increasing number of organisations shifting to the ‘hybrid’ workplace, these features make the UC9040 an easy to use solution for businesses transitioning to online communications, whether it be for live interviews, commercial production promotion, online webinars, presentations, meetings or conferences. “We are seeing considerable growth in live streaming worldwide across a range of industries, as more and more people adapt to this new way of learning and doing business” says Matthew Jones, Product Manager at ATEN Australia and New Zealand. “As well as being suitable for the usual streaming industries such as Gaming, Web Events and Online Worship, the UC9040 really meets the demands of today’s flexible working environment.”
The UC9040 provides an easy to use solution for educators looking to enhance their blended and remote learning lessons. “With everything you need for live streaming in one plug-and-play device, it acts as the perfect companion for teachers and lecturers to stream and record lessons for future use” says Jones. “With the current climate of social distancing, it also doubles up as a way to engage the community in school events and activities, so friends and family can watch graduation events, sports and more from absolutely anywhere.”
UC9040 Key Features
- Intuitive, Pro-level Live Streaming and Recording – specifically designed for live video streamers who are struggling with complex streaming workflow
- The OnAir™ Pro app includes powerful DVE (Digital Video Effects) and a built-in graphic editor to make your iPad a perfect personal video editing suite
- Direct Recording – Built to power live and VOD (video on demand) experiences, the StreamLIVE PRO supports direct program recording and direct saving to a connected external hard drive via USB
- Direct Dual-streaming – With the built-in hardware encoder and streaming server, StreamLIVE PRO can livestream to two platforms at the same time virtually anywhere via an Ethernet connection, including Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Livestream ,or any custom RTMP destination, all in stable high-quality full HD
- Portable, Stream Wherever You Like – StreamLIVE PRO packs heavy-duty performance and great features into just 2.3kg, which makes it an accessible video production system for anyone to take to any place
The Aten UC9040 is available now for RRP $2099. Stockists include CPL, Mwave, Scorptec, Harris Technology, JW Computers.