D-Link A/NZ have launched the DGS-1250 Series of Smart Managed Switches featuring 10G uplink ports, high port count density, multiple management interfaces, advanced security features and includes a number of PoE models. There are four models in the line, all of which include built-in 10G SFP+ slots, providing very high bandwidth uplink connections.
“With the new DGS-1250 Series of Smart Managed Switches being launched to the market, backed with our best-in-class Lifetime Warranty and Next Business Day Advanced Replacement service, it’s an easy choice for businesses to enjoy the benefits of 10G Uplinks along with Gigabit Ethernet and PoE to immediately enhance their network performance”. stated Graeme Reardon, D-Link A/NZ Managing Director.
Support for IEEE 802.3af/at and a high PoE budget up to 370 watts allow the DGS-1250-28XMP and DGS-1250-52XMP PoE models to power more devices and be installed in remote locations.
The DGS-1250 Series are also equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features, including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), as well as Static Routing.
A variety of management features such as the D-Link Network Assistant (DNA) and support for CLI* and SNMP that seamlessly integrates into D-Link’s D-View 7.0 Network Management Solution, or other NMS solutions, allowing for easy configuration and management of the network.
The DGS-1250 range of models includes:
- DGS-1250-28X: 4*10GE SFP+ Ports, 24 GE Ports
- DGS-1250-28XMP: 4*10GE SFP+ Ports, 24 PoE GE Ports, 370 Watts PoE Budget
- DGS-1250-52X: 4*10GE SFP+ Ports, 48 GE Ports
- DGS-1250-52XMP: 4*10GE SFP+ Ports, 48 PoE GE Ports, 370 Watts PoE Budget
- Static Routing – network administrators can divide the network into VLANs, increasing network efficiency
- Auto Voice VLAN and Surveillance Mode – allows voice and video traffic to be automatically identified and prioritised over regular network traffic
- D-Link’s Innovative Safeguard Engine – helps protect Switches against traffic flooding from malicious attacks
- Access Control List (ACL) – enhances network security and helps protect internal IT network
IP-MAC-Port Binding – enhances user access control to prevent unauthorised access to network devices
- 802.1x Port-based Authentication – authenticates all users and devices accessing the network
The DGS-1250 Series Switches are available for purchase now from D-Link partners, resellers and distributors across Australia and New Zealand.
The non-PoE models: DGS-1250-28X has a RRP of $599.95 and DGS-1250-52X RRP $1099.95
The PoE models: DGS-1250-28XMP RRP $1599.95 and DGS-1250-52XMP RRP $1999.95.