The holiday season is almost over and the next hurdle is BTS. No not the fabulous K-Pop group that everyone in my family is into, but Back to School. There is so much uncertainty about when the children will be going back to school around the nation, it never hurts to be prepared.
With the launch of the Belkin SoundForm Mini On Ear Wireless Headphones for Kids, you are covered for many scenarios. Whether the kids are remote learning or watching videos whilst in transit, these premium kids headphones are designed especially for them.
The SoundForm Mini On Ear Wireless Headphones for Kids are volume capped at 85dB (in Bluetooth mode) to keep the little ears safe during longer listening sessions. They have a microphone for any calls and also feature a battery life up to 30 hours.
- 30 Hours Battery Life – Long lasting battery keeps headphones charged for 28 – 30 hours when listening
- Safe Listening Volume – A volume cap of 85 decibels protects kids ears while they listen, learn and play
- Talk Back – Built in microphone allows kids to talk to teachers and friends on their device
- A reliable connection – Bluetooth 5.0 with a 10M range keeps kids connected to their devices even if they move around while listening
- Distance Learning Approved – Tested for use with popular learning devices like iPads and Amazon Fire Tablets, and with programs like Zoon, Schoology and Seesaw.
- Kids-sized for comfort – Designed with a soft, adjustable headband and smaller cushion cups for a better fit than regular headphones
- Durable – Tested to withstand spills and accidents for up to 2 years
- Easy, intuitive controls – Kids won’t need any help setting up or using their headphones thanks to simple touch controls for play/pause, volume control, and Bluetooth pairing.
- Option to Wire in – A 4-foot 3.5mm aux port and included cable give you the option to connect directly to devices if preferred.
The Belkin SoundForm Mini On Ear Wireless Headphones for Kids have a RRP of $39.95 and are available from Amazon or Big W in Black, Blue or White variants.