Inspired by the legendary Indica-dominant Purple Haze strain, Skullcandy today released the limited-edition Skullcandy Grind HAZE True Wireless Earbuds. Just in time for 420, this drop celebrates increasing acceptance of the cannabis lifestyle with a display-worthy look that exudes a kick-back-and-chill vibe.
“From dirtbags with dirtweed to a full-blown lifestyle movement, cannabis culture has come a long way and Skullcandy has been there for it all,” – Derek Steiner, director of global brand partnerships, Skullcandy. “Leaning on the iconic Purple Haze strain for inspiration, it’s no coincidence our 420 limited-edition Grind HAZE buds look good enough to smoke. They also pass the vibe check thanks to hands-free voice control, which makes it easy to maintain a chill atmosphere while mellowing out to a relaxed playlist.”
The 420-focused Grind HAZE True Wireless Earbuds are backed by Skullcandy’s voice-driven platform, Skull-iQ. With a simple “Hey Skullcandy” command, users can play or pause content, accept or reject calls, launch Spotify and more, all without lifting a finger–doesn’t get much more mellow than that. Plus, over-the-air updates provide the freshest features as soon as they’re available.
The limited-edition Grind HAZE True Wireless Earbuds give off a “buds in a jar” display-worthy look enhanced by a clear-colour, smoked grey case. The “Haze” colourway features a silvery, sage green colouring with a luxuriant texture and is enhanced by purple accents and striking orange highlights, reminiscent of the iconic Purple Haze strain that is undoubtedly going to take centre stage this 420 holiday.
Limited-Edition Grind HAZE True Wireless Earbuds
- Skull-iQ Smart Feature Technology – Issue simple, hands-free voice commands to take calls, change tracks, adjust volume, turn on Stay-Aware Mode, activate device assistant, launch Spotify Tap, and more
- Over-the-Air Updates – Update earbuds via the Skullcandy App to add new features for enhanced functionality and to extend the life of the earbuds
- Premium Audio Quality – Experience supreme sound thanks to expertly-tuned acoustic drivers, dual noise-reducing microphones for natural and clear call quality and a noise-isolating fit
- Up to 40 Hours of Battery Life – Listen longer with 9 hours of battery life in the earbuds and 31 hours in the charging case
- Personal Sound – Tune your audio experience to your unique hearing ability via the Skullcandy App by taking a real-time audio test to create a Personal Sound Profile for optimised audio levels
- USB-C Rapid Charging Case – For 10 minutes spent in the case, receive 2 hours of battery life
- Auto On/Connect – Enjoy automatic turn on and pairing with the last device used
- IP55 Sweat and Water Resistance – Go on any adventure without missing a beat
- Built-in Tile Finding Technology – If an earbud is misplaced, simply ‘ring’ it from the Tile app
The exclusive buds have rolled out globally and are available for $179.95 on Skullcandy.com.au.