We've already got quite a lineup unveiled so far, but the fun doesn't stop now, my friends -- if anything, we'll be ratcheting up the excitement as we get closer and closer to Expand in San Francisco this March 16 and 17th. We'll have full profiles of all 10 of our Insert Coin Semi-Finalists rolling over the next few days, and your audience vote will determine which top five will also get to demo on our stage -- and voting will kick off today at 12pm PST / 3pm EST! Stay tuned!
But if you still need more reasons to attend Expand, how about 10 of 'em? Followed by four more inspiring speakers you'll get to see -- all for the low, low price of 50 bucks:
- Matt Rogers: Founder & VP of Engineering, Nest
- Dave Icke: CEO, MC10
- Ryan Sullivan: Director of Product Delivery, Sprint
- John Scalzi: President, Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America
Read on for the Engadget editors you most want to meet...
And yet there's a whole other cadre of professionals who will be gracing our event stage, and that is the incredibly hardworking team of Engadget editors. We'll be bringing out the majority of our crew to make the Expand magic happen -- and we ran a ticket giveaway contest last week to see which of them you are most excited to meet. Here is just a short list of some of the editors you're looking forward to colliding with in the proverbial Real World (and please stay tuned to @EngadgetExpand for more chances to win tickets and other goodies!):
And don't forget...
- If you're a company that would like to work with us on an exhibition or sponsorship level, please drop us a line at sponsors at engadget dot com (DIYers and small startups, please ask us about our new Indie Corner option!)
- If you're interested in speaking at the event, please contact expand at engadget dot com to inquire
- If you're a member of the media interested in covering Expand, please contact engadget at shiftcomm.com for more information.