D-Link continues their campaign to banish Wi-Fi dead spots with the launch of their new DAP-1900 AC1900 Mesh Wi-Fi Desktop Range Extender.
The DAP-1900 AC1900 Mesh Wi-Fi Desktop enables you to easily extend your wireless network coverage and enjoy high-speed wireless connection speeds of up to 1900 Mbps using wireless AC technology. Along with its unobtrusive desktop form factor and 4 Gigabit Ports, it’s also easy to add your TV’s, Game Consoles or any other devices to your home network. It’s simple to install and use and you won’t have to worry about compatibility with older devices.
It is also equipped with D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh – an easy to use, self-adapting Wi-Fi technology allowing DAP-1900 Desktop Range Extenders to work together to form a self-organising and self-optimising network which seamlessly responds to network conditions to maximise performance.
The DAP-1900 Mesh Wi-Fi Desktop Range Extender comes packed with advanced features including Dual-Band connectivity with speeds of up to 1900Mbps, Advanced AC SmartBeam to enhance signal strength, and a Smart Signal Indicator to guide users to find the best placement for optimal coverage. For added performance, the AC1900 Extender incorporates the latest multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) technology that enables simultaneous transmission to groups of clients, making more efficient use of available Wi-Fi network capacity and speeding up transmissions.
“More connected devices means a greater need for a strong reliable connection covering the entire home. The new DAP-1900 AC1900 Mesh Wi-Fi Desktop Range Extender helps guarantee this allowing users to place devices anywhere in their home without having to worry about slow or intermittent Wi-Fi connections.” says D-Link ANZ MD Graeme Reardon.
Like all D-Link’s Range Extenders, the AC1900 Extender features a simple one-button installation – users need only press the WPS button on their Router and then on the Extender to sync and instantly increase the coverage of a wireless home network. Users whose Routers do not have a WPS button can use a web browser or D-Link’s free mobile app for simple setup.
DAP-1900 key features
- 802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5) wireless specification delivers blazing fast wireless connectivity with increased range and reliability
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports gives you high-speed wired connectivity
- Mix and match compatible D-Link Wi-Fi 5 devices to expand your network to cover any scenario
- Effortless setup as settings can be shared between compatible devices
- Latest Wi-Fi security with 128-bit encryption to keep your wireless connection secure
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for quick setup with the simple press of a button
Easy to Use
- Use the D-Link Wi-Fi app’s intuitive interface
The DAP-1900 is available now from www.dlink.com.au (RRP AUD$229.95), www.dlink.co.nz (RRP NZ$249.99) and from all authorised D-Link Partners and Retailers in both countries.