Amazon unleashes their third generation Echo Show 10, a complete reimagination of Alexa with a screen and has been upgraded in every way.
It features a brilliant 10-inch, adaptive HD display that automatically stays in view when you interact with Alexa—no matter where you are in the room. Worried about noise in the background as the Echo Show 10 rotates? Well the new brushless motor is completely silent so you won’t hear a thing!
Ask Alexa to make a video call without worrying about being out of frame—as you move the screen does too, and the new 13-megapixel wide-angle camera pans and zooms to keep you at the center of the frame. Plus, with new Alexa Group Calling you can create a group of up to eight friends and family members, and simply say “Alexa, call my family.”
As Echo Show 10 moves, so does its dual, front-firing tweeters and powerful woofer, providing premium, directional sound that automatically adapts to your space, making it great for all kinds of entertainment. Echo Show 10 will also rotate as you watch the news, flash briefings, or TV shows from ABC iview, Netflix or Prime Video.
Echo Show 10 uses advanced computer vision algorithms to help make your home smarter and more secure. You can also securely access a live feed on Echo Show 10 from another Echo Show device, or the Alexa app, with the ability to remotely zoom or pan the display and camera to see the entire room; or set up a Routine that automatically turns on the lights when someone enters the room. Plus, its built-in smart home hub capabilities include support for Zigbee, and Bluetooth Low Energy for devices that stay connected and work great inside and outside your home.
As with all Alexa-enabled devices, Echo Show 10 is designed and built with privacy in mind. It uses a fusion of audio-based localisation and computer vision—all processed locally and securely on-device—to determine where you are and keep the screen facing you. Turn motion off at any time by sliding the built-in camera shutter closed, adjusting settings on-device or in the Alexa app, or just by saying “Alexa, turn off motion.”
- All New Look and Feel: Echo Show 10 has a 10.1-inch HD display that has adaptive brightness and colour, and is designed to move with you.
- Improved Audio: Built-in dual, front-firing tweeters for crisp, clear vocals, coupled with a powerful woofer that provides premium, directional sound that automatically adapts to your space.
- Stay Entertained and Connected: Echo Show 10 moves with you as you watch your favourite shows on Prime Video or Netflix, or cook along with Taste. In addition, the 13MP camera has a 110° field-of-view which pans, zooms, and auto-frames to keep you centered during video calls, or while taking photos.
- Smarter and Secure Home: Securely access, and remotely move the Echo Show 10’s built-in camera to monitor your home anytime with the Alexa app or other Echo Show devices. In addition, with its built-in Zigbee hub, Echo Show 10 lets you set up compatible devices or smart products without the need for additional hubs.
- Put your memories on display – Use Amazon Photos to turn your home screen into a digital frame that makes your favourite pics look great in any light with adaptive colour.
- Designed to protect your privacy. Electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with one press of a button. Slide the built-in shutter to cover the camera. Disable motion at any time.
The Echo Show 10 is available to purchase from today on Amazon.com.au and JB Hi-Fi in selected stores for $399.00 in Charcoal.
*Note: The link to Amazon is an affiliated link, DRN will benefit from your purchase there which will help us keep doing what we love best for you.
- Processor : MediaTek 8183 main processor plus second processor with Amazon AZ1 Neural Edge
- Size : 251 mm x 230 mm x 172 mm
- Weight : 2560 grams
- Display : 10.1” touchscreen. Rotating screen with manual tilt.
- Camera : 13MP + shutter (Photo quality/size may vary)
- Wi-Fi connectivity : Wi-Fi required. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) is not currently supported. Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO) for faster streaming and fewer dropped connections than standard Wi-Fi. Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks. Also includes an 802.15.4 radio for support of smart home devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity : Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Show or from Echo Show to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
- Audio : 2.1 system: 2 x 1.0” tweeters and a 3.0” woofer
- Motion : Brushless Motor +/- 175° rotation
- Sensor: ALS RGB