Jabra has officially launched the new Jabra Elite 75t wireless earbuds in Australia. The 75t is a step up from the original Elite 65t, with battery life of 28 hours, up from 15 hours; USB-C charging rather than micro USB.
Summary of key features and specifications:
- New compact earbud shape tested for comfort and secure fit
- More than 7.5 hours battery life, up to 28 hours with the charging case
- 4-microphone technology for crystal clear calls even in noisy and windy environments
- Fast charging with USB-C
- Reliable true wireless connectivity with no audio dropouts
- Music your way with the customisable equaliser, available in the Jabra Sound+ app
- IP55-rated durability and 2-year warranty against dust and water*
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa**, Siri® and Google Assistant™
- Compatible with all Bluetooth audio enabled phones and tablets
- The Jabra Sound+ companion app is compatible with iOS and Android devices
The Jabra Elite 75t in Titanium Black is available now from JB Hifi, Harvey Norman, Amazon.com.au and Jabra.com.au for RRP AUD$299.
DigitalReviews will be writing up both the 65t and 75t back to back in the very near future. Stay tuned!