HMD Global, announces the availability of their first 5G smartphone in Australia, the Nokia 8.3 5G. It debuts along side with the Nokia 3.4.
Nokia 8.3 5G
The new 00 agent phone from James Bond’s latest outing No Time To Die, the first Nokia 5G smartphone. It brings new levels of connectivity with advanced 5G network compatibility and a powerful PureView quad-camera with cinematic video recording and editing capabilities. Everything a reowned spy needs to stay alive and achieve mission objective.
Actress Lashana Lynch, who plays 00 agent Nomi, in the 25th James Bond movie has been photographed entirely on the Nokia 8.3 5G by ‘phone-ographer’ Ben Maclean. The one epic shoot marks the official release of the Nokia 8.3 5G smartphone as ‘the only gadget you’ll ever need’, featuring four cameras to enable 64MP photos, 4K filming and ZEISS cinematic film effects.
Nokia 8.3 5G key features include
- Fast, reliable connectivity of 5G for streaming, gaming and sharing wherever you are
- A powerful PureView quad-camera with ZEISS Optics, debuting the ZEISS Cinema capture and editor, as well as bringing action-cam stabilisation
- Immersive 360° OZO audio recording for true-to-life spatial accuracy
- 6.81” edge-to-edge screen with PureDisplay technology
- 5th generation Qualcomm® AI Engine to help deliver intuitive AI experiences
- The Nokia 8.3 5G comes Android TM 11 ready, two years of OS upgrades and three years of monthly security updates
The Nokia 8.3 5G in Polar Night, will be available in the 8GB/128GB configuration for online pre-order at JB Hi-Fi from Thursday 24th September for $899 RRP and includes a bonus pre-order gift of the new Nokia Power Earbuds Lite that will retail at $99 RRP.
Pre-order on Amazon.com.au is available from Thursday 1st October and the Nokia 8.3 5G will officially be retailing online and in-store at JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman and Amazon.com.au from Thursday 15th October.
The Nokia 3.4 combines reliability, premium design and the best of Android in a durable package that’s true to its Finnish roots. Plus it can help you and your family set healthy habits with Family Link integrated, to help guide your kids as they learn, play and explore.
The Nokia 3.4 key features include
- The first device in its series with punch-hole display front camera
- A strong performance upgrade at an accessible price point with the newest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 460 Mobile Platform
- Signature two-day battery life, supported by Adaptive Battery technology
- Impressive 6.39” HD+ screen
- Shipping with Android promise of three years of security updates and two years of software updates
The Nokia 3.4 will be coming soon to Australia.
It is certainly good to see the iconic brand name Nokia back in the limelight, DRN is very excited and will be looking to bring you a review of these units when they become available.