Today PNY Technologies launches their XLR8 Gaming RGB DDR4 Desktop Memory range into the Australia and New Zealand market.
Richard Clarke, PNY Director – Sales, ANZ & Oceania explained “PNY have made a serious commitment to Australia and New Zealand in terms of launching new and exciting products in 2020 and beyond. XLR8 Gaming RGB DDR4 modules are the first of these as they provide a dynamic, ultra-high performance experience for gamers, modders and enthusiasts alike by combining RGB customisation with overclocking capability. XRL8 RGB DRAM also uses a selected aluminum alloy heat spreader with a state of the art surface finish technique and design to create an extraordinary look and feel.”
XLR8 Gaming RGB is compatible with major motherboards and is ready-to-sync with Asus AURA SYNCTM, Gigabyte RGB FUSION 2.0, MSi Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome SYNC1 for an ultra-high quality RGB experience.
The overclocked modules provide ultra-high performance and a superior computing experience thanks to the aggressive overclocking, heat spreader and XMP 2.01 support, delivering PNY’s fastest speeds, highest bandwidth and lowest latencies. These in turn maximise PC stability and responsiveness during memory-intensive gaming and application use.
Backed by PNY’s Limited Lifetime Warranty and supported by live tech support, the XLR8 Gaming RGB boasts 3200MHz frequency and is backwards compatible with 3000MHz, 2933MHz, 2800MHz, 2666MHz, 2400MHz, 2133MHz.
- Faceted, 3D geometric design and aluminum alloy construction with state-of-the-art surface finish create an extraordinary look and feel while providing heat dissipation to keep the modules cool under pressure.
- Brilliant LEDs and frosted light guide lens provide a wave of continuous colour eliminating shadows and dark spots by utilising a dual-sided 5×2 LED configuration.
- RGB sync allows for total control of colour and patterns creating an endless array of different combinations resulting in the ultimate lighting experience.
- DDR4 RGB enabled Desktop Memory
- Built-in heat spreader
- Frequency: 3200MHz (PC4-25600)
- Timing: 16-18-18, CAS 16, tRas36
- Voltage: 1.35V
The PNY XLR8 Gaming RGBTM range is available now in Australia from mWave (www.mwave.com.au) and in NZ from PB Tech (www.pbtech.co.nz) in the following configurations:
- 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz Desktop Kit
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Desktop Single Channel
- 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Desktop Kit
- 8GB DDR4 3200MHz Desktop Single Channel
Stay tuned as our resident gamer and ginger, Peter Bower will be reviewing this beast.