Belkin’s new SCREENFORCE TemperedGlass 2-in-1 Treated Screen Protector + Bumper for Apple Watch gives coverage from edge to edge.
Bolstering their green credentials, it features retail packaging made from 100% recycled plastic water bottles and forest certified (FSC) paper, with each package recycling two 600mL water bottles. The recycled plastic components include cover and hang tab.
“We are so excited about the launch of this new product to add to our extensive device protection portfolio. We know that Apple Watches are an intrinsic part of our consumers’ lives and we are thrilled to deliver a product that protects their investment without interrupting the response or clarity of the screen. This new innovation continues to align with our conscious movements towards our sustainability goals, with 100% recycled packaging,” says Jamie Laing Reece, Head of Product Management, Belkin ANZ.
SCREENFORCE TemperedGlass 2-in-1 Treated Screen Protector + Bumper
This hybrid screen protector and bumper protects users’ Apple Watch from edge to edge, and is compatible from Series 4 all the way to the latest Series 7 Apple Watch. The polycarbonate bumper protects edges from scrapes and scuffs, while the protector is engineered from high-quality Japanese glass to absorb impact and prevent scratches to the screen. The intelligent glass composition acts like the original screen for precise touch sensitivity. The sleek and curved glass design maintains the Apple Watch look and feel, while an antimicrobial coating protects the product from discolouring.
The plastic packaging components for this product are made entirely from recycled bottles, with two plastic water bottles recycled per product. This reinforces Belkin’s commitment to a more sustainable future, with packaging one of many corporate goals to help achieve its plan to become 100% carbon neutral in scope two emissions by 2025.
- Curved edges preserve your look, feel and tactile screen experience
- Polycarbonate bumper keeps edges of watch free from scratches and scuffs
- Engineered from high-quality Japanese glass to absorb impact and prevent scratches
- Antimicrobial coating protects the product from discoloration and degradation
- 9H scratch resistance prevents scuffs and damage from daily wear
- Crystal-clear to view photos and videos
- Precision touch sensitivity through intelligent glass composition reacts like the original screen
- Snaps on for easy application
Pricing and Availability
The SCREENFORCE TemperedGlass 2-in-1 Treated Screen Protector + Bumper for Apple Watch has a RRP of AUD$39.95 and is available at Belkin.com/au, JB Hi-Fi, The Good Guys, David Jones and Amazon.