Marking the entry for their first ever A4 UV desktop printer, the new Epson SureColor V1060 is ideal for customising merchandise and promotional items on demand and transforming them into unique products, making them an excellent solution for retail and event environments.
The launch of the SureColor V1060 Epson opens up a world of possibilities for businesses to explore diverse offerings to their customers from promotional items and personalised gifts to industrial prototypes with all the benefits of Epson’s cost-effective, consistent high-quality imaging, and innovative compact design.
The SC-V1060 enables direct printing onto a vast array of materials, including acrylic, metals, wood, canvas and more with superior image quality, colour accuracy and finely detailed text.
In terms of media handling the SC-V1060 supports substrates up to 297mm x 210mm (A4), and up to 70mm in thickness allowing you to print on thicker materials.
UV curable UltraChrome UV ink with CMYK+White+Varnish provide a stunning output on both rigid and flexible materials with Epson Precision Dot and Variable Sized Dot Technology (VSDT), additional White ink and Varnish can be applied as a layer or spot colour for enhanced image expression and finish quality.
Compact (W699 x D699 x H426mm) and innovative design enables the new printer to fit neatly into retail environments where space is always limited and the printer needs to run clean, cool and safely. Additional space savings with built-in air filtration system and as no space is required at the rear of the printer means it can be easily situated against a wall.
“The SureColor V1060 is an innovative printer and a game-changer in the world of UV printing. We are excited to see this affordable solution opening up new creative horizons for retailers, designers and small businesses.” said Shuhei Sato product manager of Professional Print Solutions Division at Epson Australia.
Designed with the user in mind, the SC-V1060 features an intuitive 4.3” touchscreen, user-friendly interface and fully automated cleaning system. The use of 140ml replaceable ink pack system simplifies operation while enhancing productivity, reducing waste and mess. Thus, from setup to execution, the operator can navigate seamlessly, streamlining the printing process for maximum efficiency.
SureColor V1060 key features:
- Compact and innovative design – The unit is designed to fit most retail environments
- Complete front operation – Provides the flexibility for any workflow in limited space.
- Built-in air filtration system – No additional space and cost required.
- Precise line and text quality – Superior image quality with incredible detail for small application.
- Low maintenance – Fully automated cleaning system with fabric head wiper and no waste ink tank.
- Easy Operation – Intuitive touchscreen with animated instructions and 140ml replaceable ink-pack system.
- Epson Edge Print Pro software – Epson genuine RIP which provides a powerful set of image editing tools via an interface that is easy to use.
- Epson Cloud Solution PORT– Provides live production monitoring, reporting and job cost accounting (requires Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection)
- Reliable and Durable Design – Supplied with a comprehensive on-site 1-year warranty, optional comprehensive CoverPlus extension up to 5 years subject to PORT activation
Availability and price
The SureColor V1060 UV desktop printer is expected to ship in Australia and New Zealand in the second half of 2024. Pricing will be announced closer to launch.
An A3 version of the UV desktop printer is planned to launch in late 2024.